Grass Roots Organic Hemp Hearts (hulled hemp seeds) contain over 30% PLANT PROTEIN. They are a source of BENEFICIAL FATS like Omega 3 + 6, making them a great vegan option for these ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS.
Our Hemp Hearts are CONSCIOUSLY GROWN IN FRANCE to respect the environment, ensuring ongoing sustainable production. They have a soft texture and light nutty flavour, making them a versatile NUTRIENT POWERHOUSE.
Alright, let’s get to what matters most – the taste! Hemp has a delicious mild, nutty flavour with a creamy texture!
Here’s just a few ways to use hemp:
- Blend it into smoothies, shakes, raw protein balls and dips
- Sprinkle it on soups, salads, porridge, muesli, cereal, yoghurt, and dips
- Use it in your baking. It’s a great addition to pancakes, breads, muesli bars and desserts
- Use it as a toast topping with avocado or peanut butter
- Swap your regular vegetable oil for hemp oil to reap the nutrition benefits
Enjoying more hemp in your diet is only limited by your imagination!