- Swedish Bitters is a bitter tonic, traditionally used in herbal medicine to support digestion and to assist with mild digestive symptoms such as indigestion, bloating, flatulence, constipation and lack of appetite.
- Swedish Bitters contains Aloe, which has traditionally been used in herbal medicine as a laxative, to assist with the relief of constipation.
- Swedish Bitters also contains Black cohosh, traditionally used in herbal medicine to assist in the relief of premenstrual symptoms and help relieve symptoms associated with menopause such as hot flushes, sweating, sleeping disorders and nervous tension.
- TOPICAL USE ? Swedish Bitters has been traditionally used externally, in herbal medicine to support the healing and repair of minor skin ailments.
- ORAL APPLICATION ? Swedish Bitters has been?traditionally used in herbal medicine as a gargle for the relief of sore throats and toothache.
Hilde Swedish Bitters
$28.95 – $36.95
Our delivery partners are currently experiencing delays when shipping to Western Australia, please allow for extra time when receiving your product.
Contact Us if you have any issues regarding your order.
Free Click and Collect – Highpoint Shopping Centre (VIC)
FREE Shipping Over $100
Under 0.5kg – $8.95
Flat Rate Shipping Under $100 – $9.95
If you do have a right of cancellation, you must tell us you wish to cancel within seven days of receiving the products.
The products must be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them: – in their original condition (both products and packaging); securely wrapped; together with our delivery slip; and at your own risk and cost.
When we have received the products, we will credit your credit card or debit card with the purchase price of the products no later than 30 days from the date the products are received by us.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.