Supports beneficial gut flora in children
Herbs of Gold Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion is a high-strength, multi-strain unflavoured powder formulated to support beneficial flora and digestive system health in children.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Contains sulfites.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion contains 15 different probiotic strains to help restore beneficial bowel flora in children.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion provides beneficial bacteria that survive stomach acid pH and support beneficial bacteria adherence to the intestinal mucosa. Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion assists in the repair of the gastrointestinal wall lining and supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion supports immune system health and helps maintain beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion is a dairy and gluten free formula that is room stable and does not require refrigeration.
Children 1-12 years –Mix 1g (one level scoop) in water or juice, once daily, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
|500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis HN019™||250 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26||250 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35||250 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001™||250 million CFU|
|Excipient ingredients: colloidal anhydrous silica, fructooligosaccharides, inulin and maltodextrin. Contains sulfites.|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.|