Preconception – Pregnancy – Breastfeeding
Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a vitamin and mineral supplement specifically formulated to assist in maintaining the health of both mother and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner.
WARNING – Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a premium multivitamin containing 22 nutrients to help meet the increased nutritional demands during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 maintains a healthy pregnancy and helps support healthy foetal brain development.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 contains folinic acid and methylfolate (5-MTHF), more metabolically active forms of folate in the body. 5-MTHF is the predominant form of dietary folate and is ideal for use by people with lower activity of the MTHFR enzyme.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 contains pyridoxal 5-phosphate, the active form of vitamin B6, plus methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, important for DNA replication, cell division and growth.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 contains 135 micrograms of iodine per tablet to support preconception health and healthy thyroid gland function in pregnancy, plus 10mg of zinc per tablet to help meet the increase needs of this nutrient during pregnancy and lactation.
- Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is available in a vanilla coated tablet and is formulated to be taken twice a day to provide optimal levels of nutrients to mother and baby.
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)||20mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 18.3mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 30.9mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate||7.8mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 5mg|
|TOTAL PYRIDOXINE (VITAMIN B6) 35.9mg|
|Calcium folinate||173.6 micrograms|
|equiv. Folinic acid 125 micrograms|
|Levomefolate calcium||154.8 micrograms|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 125 micrograms|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12)||250 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 500IU|
|Mixed (low-alpha type) Tocopherols concentrate||5mg|
|Calcium phosphate equiv. calcium||25mg|
|Calcium pantothenate equiv. calcium||1.7mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 26.7mg|
|Chromium picolinate equiv. chromium||25 micrograms|
|Iron amino acid chelate equiv. iron||5mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium||20mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate equiv. manganese||1mg|
|Molybdenum trioxide equiv. molybdenum||25 micrograms|
|Potassium iodide equiv. iodine||135 micrograms|
|Selenomethionine equiv. selenium||25 micrograms|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc||10mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|