Supports nervous system health
Herbs of Gold Children’s Calm Care is a delicious blackcurrant flavoured chewable tablet that contains Chamomile, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a calmative to soothe children.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Contains lactose – Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk. Each tablet contains 773mg xylitol. Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice. Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Children’s Calm Care is formulated with Chamomile, magnesium and the milk protein Lactium®.
- Chamomile is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to reduce excess nervous energy and relieve irritability in children.
- Chamomile is used in Western herbal medicine to relieve abdominal bloating, flatulence and digestive spasms in children.
- Magnesium supports nervous system health in children.
- Children’s Calm Care is sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol and does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Children 1-3 years – Chew 1 tablet, twice daily.
Children 4-9 years – Chew 1 tablet, three times a day.
Tablet can be crushed and added to food.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) flower extract 30mg|
|derived from dry flower||300mg|
|Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein (Lactium®)||25mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium||15mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Xylitol and thaumatin.|
|Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk.|
Does not contain egg, peanut, soy, tree nuts, gluten or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.